Choosing the right small business phone system can be incredibly confusing. Phones can now be connected through the internet, which means no line rental, no missed calls and most of your standard local and national phone calls are for free. Also, when your business grows you can easily add, move or change phone extensions and locations without the upfront investment of a traditional phone system.
COLMAN IT Hosted PBX service allows companies to have the basic features of an onsite phone system (fixed PBX) without the associated expense or maintenance.
This solution is suitable for both single and multiple site companies that require flexibility with their phone system. It is ideal for new and existing businesses.
Although the Hosted PBX can be used on any Internet Connection, a Voice DSL Circuit and IP Phone Handsets from COLMAN IT is highly recommended. This configuration will assist both in maintaining voice quality and enabling us to provide complete handset support and remote configuration. See also
- All the bells and whistles.
- This is the benchmark for performance and innovation in internet connected phones. A large colour touchscreen and up to 29 one-touch phone lines means everything you need is right at your fingertips.
- Colour Touchscreen phone
- Quality HD Voice
- Unlimited standard local and national calls included
- Free calls to phones on the same account
- No Line Rental
- No flagfall within Australia
- Main Number
- Voicemail to Email
- Local Extension Numbers
- Direct Indial
- Group Pickup
- Night Switch
- Simple Transfer
- Attended Transfer
- Call Forward from handset
- Auto Attendant (IVR)
“The latest audio-visual and collaboration technology can easily turn your small meeting spaces into collaboration hubs of productivity.”
As Company headquarters frequently need to communicate with their branches, a significant number of small- and medium-sized enterprises face the need to improve communication efficiency. Traditional hardware video conferencing solutions are often not up to the task and can be expensive for many enterprises. At the same time, user experience and security remain important factors of software video conferencing solutions. Colman IT will develop a high-quality, easy-to-use and cost-effective video conferencing solution tailor-made for small- and medium-sized enterprises. Endpoints are compatible with a wide variety of environments, including small and large conference rooms, desktops, mobile endpoints, and more.
- Exceptional audio delivering the full range of the human voice enabling you to hear every inflection.
- Muting background noise which is not speech-related for distraction free calls.
- Allow connections to your mobile devices which can be speakerphone for an initiate calls from your mobile.
- CD-quality audio and a 360-degree voice pickup range help to create meetings with face-to-face quality.
Easy management, usage & deployment
- Providing cloud management service platform.
- Employees can register accounts on multiple devices (such as video conferencing terminals, PCs and mobile devices).
- Video conferencing is as simple as using your smartphone.
- Compatible with mainstream video conferencing platforms.
- An optical zoom camera accurately captures fine details on documents and objects during a conference, making it much easier to conduct business.
- The built-in channels MCU easily handles the multiple video conferencing needs of most small- and medium-sized enterprises.
- Covering the full range of business needs, including small conference room video conferencing all-in-one devices, main conference room video conferencing systems, large conference room video conferencing terminals, desktop video conferencing phones, PC software, and mobile iOS and Android Apps.