ColmanIT offers a high level of care and technical expertise for your IT equipment move, including planning and managing the whole process with considering impact on day-to-day business operations, as well as the potential to save money, optimise space and gain efficiencies along the way.
ColmanIT provides relocation services for your critical infrastructure in a safe and secure manner. The complexity of relocating is often under-estimated and under planned, resulting in significant business interference. ColmanIT Consulting will deliver a seamless solution tailored to your needs, providing you with a smooth transition with minimal disruption to your business.
Our network and Rack engineers offer a specialised service for computer room and equipment relocation, including mapping, lead identification, disconnection, secure packing, transport, set-up, reconnection and testing.
Our IT Relocation Services Include
- Survey & inventory identification
- Relocation summary and timeline
- Asset tag, dismantle and secure pack
- Freight sensitive transport
- Assemble, connect, test
- Data Centres, server & communication rooms
- Server & back office systems
- Audio Visual & video conferencing
- Desktop relocations
- Office equipment
We help move organisations of all sizes. Contact us today to discuss your office or IT move.
Keep in mind for most optimised relocation, it is advised to have bellow points in mind:
- Best practice says that companies should use an office move as an opportunity to review all of their IT and Telecom equipment, vendors and service agreements
- Moving office provides a trigger for renewing and/or switching IT and Telecom supplier contracts on favorable terms
- Speak to independently sourced and approved Managed Services Providers as to what efficiencies and cost savings can be achieved – both throughout the moving office process and beyond